2018 Codex4SMEs Roadshow
Location: Hotel Meyrick, Galway
The Interreg North-West Europe project Codex4SMEs (Companion diagnostics expedited for small and medium-sized enterprises) aims at improving healthcare by the enhanced adoption of Personalised Medicine. The objective is to establish a network, which supports SMEs along the value chain of companion diagnostics development.
- Meet the 9 European partners involved in the Codex4SMEs project.
- Discover the supports that this project can bring to your SME.
- Hear from SMEs operating in companion diagnostics field.
- Listen to companion diagnostics experts.
- Find out what larger pharmaceutical companies are developing.
- Hear how the new regulations will affect Companion Diagnostic SMEs.
- Discover how to access finance for your SME.
The partner organisations are:
- from Germany, BioRegio STERN Management GmbH, Stuttgart, the lead partner
- from Ireland, the organisations involved are WestBIC (EU Business and Innovation Centre for Irelands Northern and Western Region) and CÚRAM (the Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research in Medical Devices at NUI Galway),
- from England, the University of Leicester, with Medilink Midlands as a regional sub-partner,
- from France, the Medicen Paris Region cluster,
- from the Netherlands, BOM Holding BV (technology funding body Brabantse Ontwik-kelings Maatschappij) and the Innovation Quarter, with a regional sub-partner,
- from Luxembourg, the Integrated BioBank of Luxembourg – IBBL, and
- from Austria, the Biobank Graz at the Medical University of Graz.
Registration and further information at: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/companion-diagnostics-codex4smes-roadshow-tickets-49342218905
From 10.45 Tuesday, 18 September 2018 to Tuesday, 18 September 2018